Select Page

[wpseo_breadcrumb]

Dear CSD Families,

I hope you’ll enjoy reading our last CSD40 Update of 2021 â€” what a year it has been and what a difference 12 months can make!

Throughout 2021, I have been incredibly proud of staff, students, and families as you negotiated the changes required to shift from distance learning to our current in-person instruction — demonstrating courage and resilience each step of the way. To see students and teachers connect and engage in person once again has been the best gift one could ask for.

This week, Creswell rallied together to generously extend gifts and gratitude to our students and staff. These gestures of kindness from hundreds of family and community members are overwhelming, underscoring the power of giving and providing a valuable affirmation of the importance of staff’s work. The cards and notes you shared brought tears to eyes, reminded our employees about the lasting impact of their efforts, and meant more than you can imagine.

Our partnership with families and the community is a strong one. Thank you for your ongoing support and all you’ve done to assist our students and schools this year. Whether reading, volunteering, donating, organizing, driving, cheering, serving, or supporting students — both at home and at school – you play an important role and we are grateful for your involvement.

I look forward to seeing students when classes resume on Monday, January 3, 2022. Until then, I wish you and yours a happy holiday season! For those of you who are traveling, I bid you safe travels to and fro.

Sincerely,
Mike Johnson
Superintendent