Dear CSD Staff and Creswell Families,
The excitement of spring is in the air, but winter is still upon us. The forecast for the next week is for rain, snow, and below freezing temperatures.
When wintry weather arrives, it brings with it the possibility of school cancellations or delays. We encourage families to have a plan in place in case schedules change due to inclement weather. School or delayed start decisions will typically be made by 6:30 a.m. and are driven by the safety of our staff and students. School closure or delayed start information will be:
- Shared via email, text, app notifications, and/or voice calls via ParentSquare. To learn how to download the ParentSquare App, click here .
- Posted on FlashAlert.net and our District website
- Broadcast by FlashlAlert Messenger to subscribers via email and push notifications through the FA Messanger app. We encourage you to subscribe to FlashAlert today.
What does the announcement mean?
- School Closure: There is no school for students; essential staff will be on campus.
- Two-Hour Delay: School will start two hours late and end at the normal dismissal time for a regular school day.
- Snow Routes: Some school bus routes have alternate “snow routes” that may be used when snow and ice make road conditions hazardous at higher and steeper elevations. When school buses operate on these snow routes, some students will have a different bus stop pick-up and/or drop-off location and time than on the regular route.