CHS CLASS OF 2021 – IT’S YOUR TURN!
JUNIOR INFORMATION NIGHT
WHO: Juniors Future Seniors & Their Parents/Guardians
WHEN: Wednesday, December 11TH – 6:00 P.M.
WHERE: CHS Cafeteria
WHY: LEARN VALUABLE INFORMATION TO GET READY FOR YOUR LIFE AFTER GRADUATION!
Topics will include –
- What to do NOW to prepare for my next step after graduation
- Financial aid & scholarship resources
- Preparing for college entrance exams and LCC placement testing
- Applying for college and apprenticeship programs
- Upcoming career exploration opportunities
Brought to you by Creswell High School Counselors & College & Career Center Coordinator