We will be offering homework help on Tuesdays and Thursdays between 5-7pm. You may see it titled HS CDL Evening Homework Help. This is intended to offer students enrolled in Comprehensive Distance Learning with Creswell School District. Here is how it will work:
- Students in CDL will be able to sign up for a 20 minute block between 5-7pm on Tuesdays and Thursdays.
- Parent time will be made available on Thursday October 8 and 15 from 6:40-7:00).
- There will be three teachers available during each of those 20 minute blocks.
- Students will be broken into breakout rooms depending on need.
- In order to access the homework help time, students will need to:
- Beware- the calendar looks really busy. Be sure to follow the steps.
- Click the calendar link below (AFTER you read the rest of the bullet points).
- Change the calendar settings from week to day view.
- Each 20 minute block is divided into 10 two minute appt. slots. (easiest way to get 10 people into one session)
- Find the 20 minute block that works for your schedule and then sign up for one of those two minute appt. slots.
- Teachers will identify who has signed up for each 20 minute block and a zoom link will be sent to you within 10 minutes of the block start time.
- Be prepared to log-in 5 minutes before your session is sent to begin.
- HS CDL Evening Homework Help Calendar Link