Enroll in one tuition-free course Spring or Summer 2022 at Lane!
Use the link above to get a jump start on your education by taking one course at Lane Community College at a discounted price! Lane will give you tuition money for one course. Fees are not included. For a 4-credit course, that’s at least 70% savings!
- Register for a course before the stated term deadlines
- Be a member of the high school graduating classes of 2022 or 2023
- Be currently enrolled at an Oregon High School
- Complete a Tuition-free request form before the stated term deadline
What you need to know
- Tuition for one course is covered in full. Some courses may have materials, textbooks, or course fees that you will be responsible for along with standard student fees. Please see the class schedule for more information on additional course fees. Payment plans are available.
- There are ways to save more money including taking an OER class with free or reduced cost textbooks!
- Only tuition for your highest credit course will be subtracted from your Lane account at the end of Week 2.
- In-person classes or any class with an in-person activity will require a COVID vaccination or an approved exemption. A link to the form will be sent to your my.lanecc.edu email address. If you’ll only be enrolling in remote courses, and not making use of on-campus services, you do not need to provide proof of COVID vaccination or exemption.
- You’ll need to meet any prerequisites for the course you want to enroll in.
- You can earn a tuition-free course for spring or summer-not both. If you drop your course after the first week of spring term, you will not be eligible for the summer discount.
All of the Steps to Enroll including registration in ExpressLane, submitting the Tuition-Free Request Form and registration must be done by 11:59 pm on the following dates:
- Spring term: March 28
- Summer term (even if the course starts in July or August): September 2
Ready to get started?
If you are in the HS graduating class of 2022 or 2023, you’re in the right place! Use the steps to enroll below to get started. If you have any questions along the way, email firstname.lastname@example.org!(link sends e-mail) Or call 541-463-5678.