Creswell High School’s College and Career Center is dedicated to helping students explore options and prepare for their futures. Whether students are considering attending college, enlisting in the military, apprenticing, or entering the work force directly, our team is available to help answer questions and offer resources.
Location: The College and Career Center is located in the CHS Library.
Hours: 7:30 a.m. – 3:00 p.m. during the academic year.
A partial list of available resources and services includes:
- College catalogs and view books
- College admissions representatives visits
- Military Visits
- SAT/ACT test registration and practice materials
- ASVAB testing
- Financial aid/scholarship information and forms
- Information about military careers
- ASPIRE & SAIL mentoring program
- Job & Volunteer opportunities
- Student Internships and Job Shadows: Elevate Lane County
College and Career Center / ASPIRE Coordinator