While we are away learning from a distance we are not limited on activity! This week is Teacher Appreciation Week. Help us show our teachers some love with themed activities all week long.
- MONDAY: Flood teachers emails with praise and share special memories you have with them
- TUESDAY: Make art! Send pictures of something you made for them using things around your house.
- WEDNESDAY: Share smiles by making teachers laugh with jokes or a funny story to brighten their day.
- THURSDAY: Sing or share a song that reminds you of your teachers. You can even write your own!
- FRIDAY: In honor of our teacher heroes dress up as your favorite hero and tell your teacher how they have changed your life!
Check out the school’s Facebook page to play “Guess the Creslane Staff Member” in honor of Teacher Appreciation Week.
This week we are also prepared to unite students with their belongings. To help get 620+ bags of belongings back to students we are asking you come based on your last name.
Please drive through the parent pick-up line between 1:00-3:00 on your assigned day. We ask that you stay in your vehicle and a staff person will help you. We will be accepting library books back from students at this time as well. We hope this will be a smooth process and ask for your patience.
We created a virtual lost and found for students and families to view. We are hoping to connect you all with your belongings so please take a moment to see if anything belongs in your child’s closet. http://creswell.k12.or.us/ces-dev/spring-2020-lost-and-found/
All items will be donated after June 12th.
Monday we will be announcing Mustang of the Month for the month of April! We are so proud of all of our students and the hard work they have put in to continue learning and connecting with school. Keep up the hard work and lets have a wonderful week!
Principal Amy Halley