Surviving to Thriving
What is the Family Resource Center?
The Creswell Family Resource Center at Creswell School District strives to help build stronger and healthier family relationships through educational activities, parenting programs and workshops, and partnering with community organizations. Helping families move from surviving to thriving is our ultimate goal.
What We DO:
- Provide a safe space for all families in our community to access the resources they need to thrive.
- Keep families up to date on events in our community.
- Focus on STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math) activities.
- Promote and offer KITS (Kids in Transition to School) recruitment and support.
- Assist families in finding childcare that fits their needs.
- Offer family and parenting workshops.
- Provide support for food, clothing, housing, and other basic needs.
Services and Programs:
- Referrals to community resources
- Parenting workshops
- Early literacy activities and story times
- STEM activities
- Family fun & educational events
- Free computer use and printing
- Clothing Closet
- Parenting book check-out
- Recruitment for KITS, Preschool Promise, and Family Relief Nursery