The Creswell Scholarship Association application has been moved from a paper application to fully online. This is the only way we will be excepting applications. Please visit: http://www./aspire/scholarships-2/creswell-scholarship-association/ to transfer and upload all your hard work you’ve been doing. We have extended the scholarship deadline to 4/29/2020.
If you have been working on the Masonic Scholarship please see below how to get the application and all other documents to Mrs. Dennis for consideration. The deadline has been extended to 4/19/2020 but please do not wait for the deadline date. We would like to have time to help assure that you get all your documents scanned and don’t run into any last minute hurdles.
How to upload/scan documents:
- Open a new or existing “note”
- Tap the + icon and tap Scan Document
- Place your document in the camera’s view.
- Use the shutter button or one of the volume buttons to capture the scan.
- If needed, adjust the corners of the scan by dragging, then tap keep scan.
- Open the Google Drive app
- In the bottom right, tap add
- Tap Scan
- Take a photo of the document you’d like to scan.
- Adjust scan area: Tap Crop
- Take photo again: Tap Re-scan current page
- Scan another page: Tap Add
- To save the finished document, tap Done.
Once you have documents scanned you can attach them to an email and send them to: firstname.lastname@example.org