We have been preparing to connect students with their personal belongings and to collect any school owned library books. This week staff have bagged and labeled items for students to pick up next week. We have scheduled time slots for families to collect their student’s items from the comfort of their vehicles, outlined in the schedule below.
Nurse Melissa will be contacting families of students who still have medication on campus and we will be posting a virtual lost and found on our website Saturday, May 2nd. Directions on how to claim lost and found items will be shared Saturday with that slideshow.
We ask that you abide by the following social distancing guidelines as we reunite students to with their personal belongs.
- Enter the parking lot through the “parent pick-up” lane.
- STAY IN YOUR CAR AT ALL TIMES!
- If you are dropping off library books as well, please notify staff and hand the books through the car window.
- Please state the name(s)/grade(s) of the student(s) that you are picking up items for.
- Please roll down your passenger side window and bags will be placed on seat.
- Once you are finished, please drive safely and exit the parking lot.
|Monday May 4 1:00-3:00||Tuesday May 5 1:00-3:00||Wednesday May 6 1:00-3:00|
|Students with the last name starting with A through H||Students with the last name starting with I through P||Students with the last name starting with Q through Z|
Thank you for your cooperation!
Principals, Amy Halley & Devin Pixton